Robot Fruit Clients
- As a client, you are required to give personally identifiable information (name, company name, credit card information, etc.) as part of the registration process. This information is used mainly to provide our Service, complete transactions, and contact you regarding the Service.
- We are entitled to keep records of any contact made with end users through the Service.
- We will not sell client data to third parties. Reasons for exchange of client information to a third party will be described in the "general" section below.
- Given information can be reviewed and updated by the client at any time. Removal of information may result in the deletion of your account. When required by law, a physical or backup copy of your information may be stored by Robot Fruit.
- By deciding to download and use a Mobile Offering made through our Service, you allow Robot Fruit to collect and store information which may or may not be given to the applicable client. This information can be general (time spent in application, sections most visited, etc.) or personally identifiable that you provided (name, birthday, email address, etc.).
- Allowing access through a "Social Network" (Facebook, Twitter) will be considered as voluntarily offering the information that you have made public through that network. This includes your main picture, which may or may not be viewed by the client and may be associated with your location at any given time. You can keep that information private by choosing not to log in through a social network and disabling GPS for the application.
- Robot Fruit may collect your IP address, geographic location of the site you are accessing the Internet from, browser information, platform type, and information you may add to a Mobile Offering.
- Clients have the ability to send "Push Notifications" to end users through their Mobile Offering. This function can be disabled in the application settings.
Site Visitors (current clients and end users included)
- Robot Fruit has no control over the use of your personally identifiable information by third party websites, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personally identifiable information.
General (applies to all)
- Any information sent to us via email, including the address, may be retained for responding to inquiries, training purposes, or quality assurance. We will not put you on a mailing list, unless you voluntarily chose to be on one.
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is explicitly used for the purposes of improving our site and improving the visitor's experience.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies may be used to help us understand how you interact with the Site, the overall traffic of the Site, and how to improve it. While session cookies remove themselves after disconnecting for the Site, persistent cookies may stay active after the browser is closed. Cookies may be disabled, prompt alerts, or be removed through your browser's settings.
We may share and/or disclose information that we collect from Mobile Roadie Customers, End Users and Visitors in the following instances:
- Aggregated information: We may share aggregated, non-identifying information or log data with third parties for the purposes of analysis, demographics, or other useful research.
- Service Providers: Third parties who are hired on our behalf to assist with the continuation of our Service (maintenance, data management, etc.) may have temporary access to the information collected by Robot Fruit solely for the purposes of performing the tasks they were hired for.
- Business Transfers: Robot Fruit may sell, transfer or otherwise share any and all of its assets, including personally identifiable information. This may occur as part of a reorganization, merger, sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Compliance with the Law: Robot Fruit will disclose any information collected to government or law enforcement officials in compliance with the law. We may do so at our own discretion when we believe it necessary in order to respond to legal claims such as subpoenas, protect the property and rights of Robot Fruit or other parties, protect the safety of the public or an individual, or prevent any activity that we consider at risk of being illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
We at Robot Fruit consider the security of your personal and company information a major priority. Our methods of collecting, storing, and accessing information were designed with this in mind. Although all our security practices meet or exceed industry standards, security of your information can never be 100% guaranteed. In the event of a breach in our security measures, any parties that may have had their information compromised will be notified as soon as possible in accordance with the law.
Transfer of Data
Any data pertaining to the Service or a Mobile Offering (including personal information) may be transferred and stored in a location outside of your state, province, country, or jurisdiction where privacy laws may not ensure the same level of security as yours. All personal information is stored and processed in the United States.
Our site may include ads and links to other websites. Visiting any third party sites through ads or provided links will redirect you to that party's site. The presence of a link or ad on your webpage does not in any way convey our endorsement or affiliation with that party. We have no control over the content of any site but our own, our terms and policies will not be applicable on any other site. You are encouraged to read any third party's terms and policies before sharing information on the site.
We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If the collection of such data is brought to our attention, that data will be deleted. Any parent or guardian that becomes aware of us being given such information is encouraged to contact us so that we may act accordingly.